Agapi is a basement, 2 room residence of 25 square meters and it used to be the old columbarium of the house. It’s designed to give an agricultural feeling, with a veranda of 10 square meters and visible stone at the outside walls. The internal ceiling is covered with old wooden roof timbers.
The main color of the house is blue.
You can find the kitchen and the living room in the first room, and the bedroom, with a big traditional, iron made bed, in the second.
Agapi can host up to 3 guests.
It’s equipped with:
- CD player – CD collection
- Big ceiling fan in the bedroom
- A/C in both rooms
- Wi-Fi connection free of charge
- Telephone in every room
- Plasma TV
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
In the kitchen you can find:
- Vitroceramic hob και oven
- Microwave oven
- Coffee machine
- Water boiler with all the necessary accessories
- Fax and baby cot upon request
Have a look on other available services